Dream Interpretation/Dream interpretation help plz

Question
Hey, Idk if demons can attack u in your sleep but yesterday night I fell asleep on my back and I had one weired dream. I don't remember much but I remember being in rainy dark woods with two other unkown ppl for some reason the person infront of me fell to his knees then layed down on the floor and the person behind me was just looking down in sorrow and I start feeling hollow inside and outcasted and for some reason I asked so this is how you punish us god? And someone replied back really loudy 'YES' next thing i jump up from my sleep. it was raining, My ears are feeling like someone just blasted loud speakers in them and they were kind of hurting and i was so scared. I checked the time it was like 4:20 I wanted to pray to god bt after tht dream I was scared to. I couldn't get myselfdemon together to pray and i dont undertand why. All i could thimk about that it had to be,aa demon or something trying to persuade me away from god angodyway i just need someomeones input on this. I know i wont be,sleeping in that position again.

Answer
Hi there Anjelica,

I honestly don't know if demons can attack you in your sleep or if this is a metaphorical manifestation of your dreamself's impression of what is going on in your life right now.  And because I don't know, I like to stick with the later option, where a dream is something created by your dreamself - that part of you that is able to create dreams.  (Whatever or whoever your dream self is is up to you to believe.). Having said that, sleeping on your back can actually trigger some pretty intense dreams and visions in some people so you are wise to have picked up on that.  Yes, best to avoid that position in the future!!!

What I did discern from your dream is that you are going through a very difficult time in your life right now.  You were in a darkened woods and it was raining.  Which is saying that in real life, you are having trouble seeing the bigger picture.  You are feeling trapped in a dark unknown and not understood situation and cannot see a way out.  Rain can be representative of great sadness in real life.

A sense of real despair came over you in the dream, and you felt outcast and like this was a punishment.  I wonder what it is in real life that you feel like you need to be punished for?  Why are you feeling like an outcast right now?  What are you being shunned for?  Do you feel like you've been doing the wrong thing?  Doing wrong to yourself or your family or others????  Or perhaps you are being made to feel like that by others???  I don't know what it is but you can't be all bad if you feel some kind of remorse.  Truely bad people don't think they need to be punished by God.  

Have a think about what you are doing in your life right now.  It is clear from this dream that you are heading down the wrong path - or have been down the wrong path and are now finding it difficult to find a way back.  You really need to make a conscious decision to get out of this very destructive situation or away from negative people.  It might even be a negative way of thinking that is causing you grief.  Or maybe it is grief itself that you are dealing with?

This is not the time to give up or give in.  Rather than a demon dragging you away from God, I think it is your own inner demon you are battling with.  Perhaps because of something bad you have gotten yourself into or because of your feelings of being outcast, perhaps you are feeling unworthy of God's love and protection?  But this is simply not true!!!  You really need to take a deep breath and gather your strength.  If you pray for anything, you need to ask God for the strength to turn around and walk away from this negative destructive situation or the negative thoughts or negative people, whatever the case may be. If it is grief and loss you are dealing with, then ask for strength to get through it. You may also wish to ask for God's forgiveness (depending on what your situation is of course.). If you do these things, your life will only get better and better.

One last thing, I am not sure what situation you are in, but if it is a dangerous situation, you need to plan a safe way to get out.  Is there someone you trust?  A close family member or friend who can help you through?  Or is this something you need to notify authorities about?  Make a plan to get out if the situation is dangerous and let God take care of the rest.  You might not know how you will survive but if you have faith, opportunities will present themselves to you if you keep your eye out for them.  For now, just get out of this situation then figure out the rest later.

I hope this was helpful in some way.  Personally, I don't think God is in the habit of punishing people.  He only wants us to do the right thing to the best of our ability.  God never gives up on us so the best way you can show Him you love and trust Him is to not give up on yourself.  Don't allow that little voice in your head to put you down.  Keep your thoughts positive no matter what.  Don't allow negative thoughts to take over.  Say nice things to yourself.  This is the best way to battle a demon, whether it be a real one or a metaphorical one.

Take care of yourself and stay strong.  If you have any other questions or comments, or if there was a question I didn't quite answer for you, please let me know.  I would be only too happy to help further if needed. Just send a follow-up question.

Take it easy...

Dream Interpretation

Chook