Dream Interpretation/How can i stop remembering my dreams.

Most people want to know what their dreams mean or how to remember them. I however, want to know how i can stop myself from remembering them. I always remember my dreams and most of my dreams are conversations or situations ive been in before. Ive been through the most ruthless kind of heartache, and i dont want to be constantly reminded about it. Please only 18. The sadness makes me want to sleep all day, but at the same time im afraid my dreams will make it worse because as soon as i wake up, i remember it all..

I have been an expert on all for over 5 years and this is the first time ever that someone asked me a question on how to forget our dreams. Some people don't remember any dreams and they wish they could. I really can't provide any insight on how to not remember your dreams. 97% of all dreams are usually forgotton by the time we take a shower, but some dreams are just so vivid and seem so real, that the images just stick in your head. Perhaps the question you should be asking yourself how do I deal with bad dreams and nightmeres. Here is a link, it gives a full explenation on how to geal with or get over bad dreams or nightmeres. If your still determined to forget dreams completely, perhaps you can try hypnosis. I hope this helps.

Dream Interpretation

I am not a dream Interpreter, I specialize in lucid dreams. With this being said please don't ask me any questions about what your dreams mean. All dream interpretation questions will be rejected. Lucid dreams are when you realize that you are in a dream. Once you realize that you are dreaming, you can control and manipulate your dreams. I can answer questions regarding lucid dreaming, false awakening, paralysis sleep, and reality testing. I cannot answer questions regarding out of body experience.

When I was a little kid I would have 1-2 lucid dreams a year that I could control. As I got older I would have about 3-5 lucid dreams every year, but now I am averaging about 4-5 lucid dreams every month.

High School Graduate Harper College (ongoing)