Dream Interpretation/dream meaning- giving birth to sickly baby

Question
First, I will answer your questions.
(1) female, 38
(2) living in Germany, from the USA
(3) white
(4) christian/ unitarian
(5) religious (moderate)
(6) hetero
(7) married, 2 children (3 and 6)
(8) English teacher for adults
(9) good health
(10) yes, but I am often frustrated and stressed due to lack of time and many tasks
(11) arguing with my husband because we are both under stress and tired
(12) being kind, letting God work through me, learning, teaching my children well
(13) no unusual fears
(14) not any longer
(15) caring for my children
(16) to attain inner calm and radiate this to others

This was my dream:
I had strong pains and thought I was getting my period. I was lying with my husband on the couch. I strained and pushed, like in labor, and than to my surprise a baby came out, with lots of blood. I kept saying, this can't be, I wasn't pregnant. The baby was sickly and small, like a foetus. I didn't want it. But I felt I must care for it. I nursed it and it drank some drops of milk from my small breasts which weren't full like when a woman usually has a child. The baby looked better, but still sickly. I felt really disappointed to have a baby. I didn't want another one. Yet it was there and I had to care for it. I felt no motherly instinct. I kept forgetting where I put the baby. I would suddenly remember it and go to find it wrapped in a plastic bag and looking almost dead. Than I would nurse it again and it would perk up. But the next time I found it it was in the plastic bad again, hidden in my room. Each time I offered it some milk, but even my breasts were small and there was not much milk. I felt so indifferent to the baby, yet responsible for it. This kept going on and on in the dream.

When I awoke I felt very disturbed about the image of the sickly baby and my lack of maternal feelings in the dream.

Thank you for your help!

Answer
Thank you for choosing me to answer your question.

As far as I can understand,  this dream represents a tiresome and excessive resresponsibility which you can neither get rid of nor fulfill in a satisfactory and complete way.

I wish you all the best

Jamal

Dream Interpretation

Jamal Hussein