Dream Interpretation/Did I have a lucid dream?

Question
I just got out of it right now and my heart is still racing because it's the most scariest thing that has happened to me ! In my dream I thought I was still there (didn't even know I was dreaming) and I was in a bath tub and I saw a leg .. I thought it was my leg so I touched it and realized that leg WASNT even my leg! And I started panicked and black dust came in like wind and I was back in my room and I was laying down on my bed just like I was sleeping. And my mind was still there just like I was know. My first reaction was I thought I was dying and I startsd to pray. And then I thought i was dead and this was how it was just gonna be. I couldn't open my eyes and when I tried my hardest it would barely open for a split second and shit right back closed. I was yelling for my mom and I even blindly opened my door and tried to get in my moms room and I was yelling by I couldn't hear nothing . And so I was just in my bed praying that if God was gonna take me just take me or put me back in real life right now. I could play music through my mind and I would hear Christmas music out my door playing and I calmed myself down and was like wow I love Christmas time. And then I was trying you calm down and try to get back into real life so I was praying again and I was thinking "jewel you were just there calm down and try to open your eyes" bc I realized it was Prob a dream. So I was like trying to calm myself down and then I finally opened my eyes and was like so relieved trying to make sure I wasn't in that trap I was just in ! My heart won't stop racing right now lol and can you prevent this? I did go to sleep really late and stressed about someone I am in love with ? If that has anything to do with it lol

Answer
I think that you just had a nightmere that was very vivid. You said you weren't even aware that you were dreaming, so that means that you didn't have a lucid dream. I would say that the stress that you are going though is what caused you to have a nightmere. Perhaps finding ways to release your stress might help you, so you don't have any nightmeres.  

Dream Interpretation

Russell