Dream Interpretation/often dreaming about a bridge

hi. i have been dreaming of a hanging bridge which i often used to cross easily with some other  people. often in my have seen that the river beneath the bridge often touches the bridge. the water is quite clear and it seldom touches my feet while i cross the brixdge

Hi there Kanak,

Can you give a detailed description of one of your bridge dreams?  You can get much more out of a dream interpretation if you include the whole dream and any emotions or thoughts you had during the dream.

In very general terms though, a bridge represents something you need to do in order to achieve your goals or solve a problem.  If you are crossing water, it can be to do with emotional issues.  A river can relate to a relationship for example.  Clear water is usually a good thing.  It indicates that you perhaps can see and understand what the issue is.  Solving the issues might be a bit scary. (A hanging bridge sounds very scary to me but it might be different for you!!)

If you could send me a detailed, dream, that would be really helpful!!

Dream Interpretation

Hello and thank you for checking out my profile!

If I am 'UNAVAILABLE' or 'MAXED OUT', you can catch me at my Dream Meanings Shop.

Also see my articles on:

Dreams About Death

I view each dream as a metaphor for what you are experiencing in your life. My goal is to guide you into discovering the meaning of your own dreams by explaining the logic behind dream symbols, posing some guiding questions for you to think about, and presenting some possible scenarios as to what your dream could relate to. I believe that dreams reflect our true thoughts and feelings about our life and can therefore help to clarify where we should direct our life in the future.

PS. I am desperate for reviews on my Dream Meanings Shop at the moment so if you can spare even just $1 to buy an interpretation and give me a review, I would be overjoyed!!!

I have always had an interest in dreams. Over the past few years, I have helped hundreds of people by interpreting their dreams in online dream interpretation forums and here on allexperts. Allexperts is by far my favourite site to interpret dreams on because I get so much amazing feedback here and people are genuinely appreciative and encouraging of what I do!! If I ever need a little "pick me up" all I need to do is read my feedback page!!! And just to add, The Allexperts team ALWAYS answer all my emails straight away. I cannot speak highly enough of the Allexperts team!!

I have a bachelor of arts degree majoring in sociology and Aboriginal studies. I have also completed 12 month units in religious studies and psychology, as well as a number of post graduate units in epidemiology.

My educational background has given me insight and knowledge about different cultural beliefs and the way people behave and live together. The things we dream and the meaning of the symbols within are not solely a creation of our own minds, but are influenced by our history, our cultural beliefs, and the beliefs and behaviour of those around us.

Above all, I have learned most through hands-on practical experience and through seeking valuable feedback from the people for whom I have interpreted dreams.