Dream Interpretation/Dream Interpretation

Question
Hi there

So i can control my dreams, when i dont like something i am dreaming of i usually change the dream in more acceptable way.

all i wanna know is how i can do that? What is the meaning behind that?

Answer
I don't know how and why people can manipulate their dreams though lucid dreaming. I believe that the reason we can sometimes control dreams is because when you realize that you are dreaming, you are somewhat awake, just not fully awake in the real world. since you are aware that you are dreaming, u can use your mind (brain) to manipulate the dream. Research has been done on Lucid dreaming.
http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

Dream Interpretation

Russell