Dream Interpretation/Losing control

Question
I'd have to say that I've almost always been able to tell when I'm dreaming and I've been able to control my dreams since around second or third grade (though it's hard to be exact), but recently my ability to comprehend whether or not I'm in a dream has been going on and off. Is there any reasons this might be happening or is it one of those things that no one can be sure of?

Answer
I have a full proof method that you can use to determine if you are dreaming. Pick 3 words that are easy to remember. They should be single words, easy to remember, and something that sticks in your head. These will be your code words that you will say out loud to determine if you are dreaming or not. Now for the second part, pick a reality test that is easy to perform. I prefer the light switch because 97% of the time it works. You should also have a backup reality test, just in case it fails. Now here are the steps that you should follow ever day.

1. Every night before you go to bed, say the 3 words that you chose. Tell yourself that you will say these words if you realize you are in a dream.

2. Every 1-2 hours while you are awake, you should perform a quick reality test to determine if you are dreaming or awake.

When you first realize that you are dreaming, say the 3 code words that you are supposed to say. Next do the reality test to determine if you are dreaming or awake.

If you were able to say the 3 code words and perform a reality test, then you were lucid.  

Dream Interpretation

Russell