Dream Interpretation/Question about Opposites dream

Hi friend, so I had a dream that I was in school and the teacher told me "you are good in physics and you have neat writing."

In real life, physics was one of my worst subjects in high school and I've had more than one professor complain about how messy my writing is.

What does this mean? Does it mean I will improve in those areas?

Hi there Jamie, did anything else happen in this dream?  An interpretation will be most accurate if you describe the dream from start to finish.  

If it was just a short dream as you describe above, I am thinking that this is your dreamself telling you that perhaps you are not as bad in these areas as you think and maybe the difficulties you had in high school is more to do with your own negative self talk than an actual lack of ability.  Now that you are at uni (or Canadian equivalent) it might be time to shed those old beliefs about yourself.  There's no reason, for instance, why you couldn't put an effort in to writting a bit neater.  Therefore, there probably isn't any reason why you could do better at physics - if you think positively and put a bit more effort in.

Another clue is the teacher in your dream who told you that you were good at physics etc.  What kind of teacher was he/she in real life?  Was she/he strict or more relaxed?  Friendly or mean?  Did he/she encourage you or put you down?  I am assuming this teacher was the type to encourage you to always do your best and believe that you were capable of good work.  If so, then this is what you should believe about yourself.

Well those are my thoughts, hope it was helpful.  And feel free to send me more details about your dream or ask any further questions or let me know what you think.

Take it easy!!

Dream Interpretation

Hello and thank you for checking out my profile!

If I am 'UNAVAILABLE' or 'MAXED OUT', you can catch me at my Dream Meanings Shop.

Also see my articles on:

Dreams About Death

I view each dream as a metaphor for what you are experiencing in your life. My goal is to guide you into discovering the meaning of your own dreams by explaining the logic behind dream symbols, posing some guiding questions for you to think about, and presenting some possible scenarios as to what your dream could relate to. I believe that dreams reflect our true thoughts and feelings about our life and can therefore help to clarify where we should direct our life in the future.

PS. I am desperate for reviews on my Dream Meanings Shop at the moment so if you can spare even just $1 to buy an interpretation and give me a review, I would be overjoyed!!!

I have always had an interest in dreams. Over the past few years, I have helped hundreds of people by interpreting their dreams in online dream interpretation forums and here on allexperts. Allexperts is by far my favourite site to interpret dreams on because I get so much amazing feedback here and people are genuinely appreciative and encouraging of what I do!! If I ever need a little "pick me up" all I need to do is read my feedback page!!! And just to add, The Allexperts team ALWAYS answer all my emails straight away. I cannot speak highly enough of the Allexperts team!!

I have a bachelor of arts degree majoring in sociology and Aboriginal studies. I have also completed 12 month units in religious studies and psychology, as well as a number of post graduate units in epidemiology.

My educational background has given me insight and knowledge about different cultural beliefs and the way people behave and live together. The things we dream and the meaning of the symbols within are not solely a creation of our own minds, but are influenced by our history, our cultural beliefs, and the beliefs and behaviour of those around us.

Above all, I have learned most through hands-on practical experience and through seeking valuable feedback from the people for whom I have interpreted dreams.