Dreamweaver/Dreamweaver help needed !! Plz

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have designed an ASP page through dreamweaver which is save and test locally in C:\inetpub\wwwroot. its runnning fine when I checked through http://localhost in my local system.

I want to upload my files in my companies webserver, from which all employees can access the page through INTRANET (NOT with internet).

Plz. help me and guide how and where do I place the files and folders like "Connections", "mmServerScripts" etc.

Thanks and Regards

Hello Mr.Santosh kr Ghosh,
         First of all, my apologies for delay in response.

You should put all the files and folder in your root directory of your hosting account.

Please revert to me if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

Vimal Abraham

I have worked with HTML, PHP and MySQL from 2005. I can be able to solve HTML, PHP, and MySQL related issues.

I have worked under various domains of web development including file sharing, social community, wallpaper management, image hosting, web hosting automation, shopping cart and payment gateway integration. My portfolios include,

I have completed Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.

Have a Total of nine certificates in Inter and Intra College Competitions that includes technical quiz, program debugging and paper presentation (State Level).