Dreamweaver/thumbnail problem

Question
Hello,
I transferred my html web site over to dreamweaver cs6 and I have found that some of my thumbnails aren't showing up.  (The previous app I used was Microsoft FrontPage 2000).  In Design view the thumbnails work but up on the server some of them don't.  Here is a page for an example:
http://www2.discountcatholicstore.com/christopher.htm
If you click on the images, some will work and some won't.
Can you help me find out what the problem is?  
Remember, they all work in Design view.
Thank you,
Jann

Answer
Dear Jann,

I reviewed your sample page and I think I know what the problem is.  Here's an example:

--Around the middle of the page you have 2 images with the caption-
         "3/4" in height
         Deluxe Gift Boxed
         Sterling Silver: $38.00   Includes 24" Stainless Steel Chain"

Here is the code for these two image elements:

---------first image element with the leading < removed-----------------

a href="images/SChristopher.jpg"> img border="5" src="images/SChristopher_small.jpg" alt="St. Christopher Medal" width="115" height="132"></a>

---------second image element with the leading < removed-----------------

img border="5" src="images/jc-5192m_small.jpg" alt="St. Christopher medal" width="113" height="134">

Do you see that the first image has the tag a href="images/SCristopher.jpg">, while the second does not?  I think this is your issue.  The thumbnails need to have the corresponding a href link for the larger image.

I hope this makes sense and you are able to correct the issues.

Best Regards,
Anna Schuttenhelm
SEO Content Plus

Dreamweaver

Anna Schuttenhelm