Hi Vimal,

I'm Arturo Vazquez and I work for MC Research agency in Mexico City, I'm in charge of developing our website. I've almost finished it, nevertheless I have a problem with the Spry Horizontal Menu in Dreamweaver CS4, the specific problem I have, is that when I select a Menu or Submenu the font increase (I didn't want that), and also, and more important, the links don't seem to work very well, I mean, sometimes they work (when I reload de page) but sometimes they don't and in other cases they don't work at all.

I've uploaded a previous version so you can check it easily in::

I've learned on my own to develop website so please do not use technical vocabulary and be as clear as you can. (any other advice is welcome)

Thanks so much for your help I hope I've explained my problem correctly, for further information please contact me at my e-mail,

Arturo Vazquez
MC Research
Mexico City"

Hello Mr.Arturo Vazquez,
         It might be due to a browser cache due to which you cannot fully see the reflected changes. Try clearing your browser cache and try again.

Also, for designing menus, i would like to suggest you a menu designing software instead of creating everything of your own.

Also, i would like to suggest you that the font increase may be due to improper css hover parameter for the menu, which results in font size increase. Kindly make a review of that.

Is there anything i may help you with ?

Vimal Abraham

I have worked with HTML, PHP and MySQL from 2005. I can be able to solve HTML, PHP, and MySQL related issues.

I have worked under various domains of web development including file sharing, social community, wallpaper management, image hosting, web hosting automation, shopping cart and payment gateway integration. My portfolios include, http://www.4kwallpapers.in http://www.wallpicz.com

I have completed Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.

Have a Total of nine certificates in Inter and Intra College Competitions that includes technical quiz, program debugging and paper presentation (State Level).