Dreamweaver/Firefox display problems

I'm writing about the following page which I created using Dreamweaver.

It displays fine in Chrome, Safari and Opera bit in Firefox the pages with more than a certain amount of text break up the logo/navigation art on the top right. In Firefox all the other pages are displaying properly except

Where the image also breaks up but less so.

Dear Mr.Ward,
         I am afraid that the page, boardgames.html is  not properly working in chrome also. Kindly refer to attachment-1. Also, the page tournament.html is working properly in chrome. Please refer to attachment-2.

It seems that you are viewing the 'cached' version of your webpage in your browser. Press ctrl + f5 twice, to reload the webpage newly (this reloads the css too...).

If possible, try to clear the cache from your browser. Then close it and then reopen it and check it once again.

If the problem still persists, try to alter your css coding (if used).

If not an exact solution found, please write back to me.

cheers !

Vimal Abraham

I have worked with HTML, PHP and MySQL from 2005. I can be able to solve HTML, PHP, and MySQL related issues.

I have worked under various domains of web development including file sharing, social community, wallpaper management, image hosting, web hosting automation, shopping cart and payment gateway integration. My portfolios include,

I have completed Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.

Have a Total of nine certificates in Inter and Intra College Competitions that includes technical quiz, program debugging and paper presentation (State Level).