Question Hello Anjana. I have a website that i created for a local charity. It displays fine on a laptop or pc but not so nice on a smartphone etc. What can I do in order to ensure that it displays equally well on most devices. I use dreamweaver CS6.
Thanks in advance.
Answer Hi Robert,
Thanks for your question.
You need to use CSS Framework which is readily optimised for portable / mobile devices. Most of the developers use Bootstrap CSS Framework for that purpose,
I'm in the field of web development for more than 7 years. I use Dreamweaver for most of my web sites. Using Dreamweaver is a pleasure for me, because each second I spend on Dreamweaver, always resulted a productive output.
Organizations 1) e-Innoving IT Solutions - Owner/Developer
2) OpenArc Business Process Outsourcing - PHP Web Developer
3) Stan Bond (SA) PTY LTD - Web Application Developer
Education/Credentials 1) Currently following MSc in Software Engineering in De Montfort University, Leicester
2) Bachelor in Information Technology (UCSC)
3) Sun Certified Java Professional (SCJP)
4) Diploma in Advanced Web Techniques using Dreamweaver.
Awards and Honors 2nd Class Upper Award for my Bachelors Degree with an average GPA of 3.48