Driving & Driving Test Tips/judging distance when...

Question
Dumb question, but maybe you can answer. I haven't had a new car in many many years and am considering buying one, but noticed that many of them have sloping hoods. By that I mean, from the driver's seat I can't see where the front edge of the car is on the right or left. Seems that would make it really hard or impossible to judge distances when trying to park and other driving situations. So how do drivers do it?? Thanks

Answer
Your question seems to imply that your depth perception may possibly be suspect.  This could be an age problem, or a vision problem.  If it is age then try to buy a car better suited to your abilities, and if it is a vision problem see an optometrist.  

Driving & Driving Test Tips

Mark Winter