Driving & Driving Test Tips/Two Wheeler Motorcycle Training Schools.

Dear Mark‎

We see very few (Hardly) Two Wheeler viz Motorcycles, Bikes, Scooters etc Training Schools as compared to many 4 wheeler viz Cars, Jeeps, Trucks, Buses etc Motor training schools.

What could be the primary reason for this ?.

Do you feel the Two Wheeler Motorcycle Training School Business
will not flourish as compared to 4 Wheeler Motorcycle Training Schools ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

The high cost of purchasing and maintaining the Harley's, Indians and Victory's etc. motorcycles is the primary reason they are not common to ridding schools.  Plus smaller motorcycles used are easier to ride for first time riders.  The idea is to get a person comfortable riding and get them their license.  With more experience then they can go on to a bigger bike if they want to.

Driving & Driving Test Tips

Mark Winter

Traffic collision reconstructionist with 19 years of traffic collision investigation experience as an LAPD officer. I can answer questions about traffic collisions with vehicles, motorcycles, pedistrians, bicycles, and commercial vehicles. Especially cases of low speed collisions and injury potential. I can answer questions about the vehicle code (specific for Ca and in general for other states) but I am not a driving instructor nor a vehicle mechanic. You need to talk to someone else about these issues.

19 years traffic collision investigations. 17 years as traffic collision reconstructionist for the city of Los Angeles and outside consultation. Court qualified in criminal and civil cases. ACTAR #519.

Accredidation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructionists Southwest Association of Technical Accident Investigators
Society Of Accident Reconstructionists
Society of Automotive Engineers
California Association of Accident Reconstruction Specialists

B.S. in Psychology Western Illinois University (math amjor-physics minor first two years), Now attending Chaffey college taking Calculus 3 and Chemistry working for Engineering degree