Drums & Percussion/recovering my 1961 Ludwig Super Classics

Brian wrote at 2012-11-21 15:14:51
Hey! Brian, I also have a set of 1961 Ludwig Super Classics Downbeat set in Silver Sparkle and I just recently decided to cover them in Ringo's Black Oyster Pearl. I also have the same question as to whether or not the entire wrap is glued down? I really want to recover them but I'm like you I'm a little nervous to destroy the original. I will try to find out and get back to you on this page. By the way, my name is Brian also. This is too weird.  

Drums & Percussion

Paul E

I can answer questions about repairing drums,recovering,modifying,and custom design. Questions about gigging ie. attitude to others, agents,punters,band members, family and friends etc. The philosophy of drums in general, oh yea there is a philosophy in drums and drumming.

Past/Present clients: I have played in the Uk, gigging with various types of bands, groups, artists, both on a local level, nationwide and in other countries, Australia, America and Amsterdam. I have been involved in recording studios, session playing and also teaching. I play in a local praise and worship band at present, and nationwide meetings as and when required.