Drums & Percussion/Recovering Ludwigs In Chrome Wrap

Rob wrote at 2009-03-20 17:01:42
Hi Don,

I hope you receive this response. I am writing from outside of Boston and have the exact Ludwig COW tom sizes (as part of the factory complete kit) you look to create with your existing set. It is from the 1984 vintage just before operations moved from Chicago to Munroe. If interested in discussing further, please give me a shout. I no longer play these drums.

frank johnson wrote at 2012-03-05 21:28:08
I have had 2-(24") bass drums since 1986, no scratches-last year I got hit with a rain storm, under high intensity lights, they have started to bubble.I feel if you take care of them, they will look great for years. The rest of my kit is chrome'O wood, for reasons stated.I am recovering this month, there is a company on ebay selling a high quality film in chrome , search chrome ludwig drums.

Futunatley, people have been releasing stainless steel toms on the internet as well.

Good Luck!

Chris wrote at 2015-07-20 16:09:37
I just found a beautiful HEAVY set of Chrome 0 wood Ludwigs Blue Olive sharp corner badges minimal scratching and waxed up BEAUTIFULLY! They were in their fibre cases and hardly played. Silverdots still on them 22 13 14 16 If you want pictures shoot me an e-mail I will take 2K for them plus shipping (in N FL)

Chris wrote at 2015-07-20 16:15:01
Yes that is obo, and yes they are factory riveted

Drums & Percussion