Drums & Percussion/rogers holiday series

Question
i have a complete set of holiday Rogers drums black in color base is silver and black tom tom solid black original roger chrome snare if you need it i have the serial numbers ball park price if you have one thanks

Answer
There are a lot of things to consider here, condition, year manufactured, how many pieces the set is, what hardware is included, sizes of the drums so forth.  If I assume the set is a 5 piece, in great shape, and with the original tom mounts in desirable sizes, I would set the value around $1,300. If you want to send more info or pictures I might be able to give you as better estimate.  Thanks for the question!  Sounds like a great set!

Drums & Percussion

Karl Kleinebreil