Drums & Percussion/Yamaha Drum set info

Question
Badge
Badge  

Drums
Drums  
I purchased a 9 piece double bass set with the Yamaha Power V Special or Power Special-Made in England badge. Can you tell me anything about them such as when available and specs or where to find this information? I cannot find any info on the Yamaha site about English built drums. Thank you very much!

Answer
I found this on a reference site that I frequent which will help fill the time in for you

"Yamaha produced drums for the European market during the time they operated the Premier factory 1989 to 1992."

I will keep gathering information and also confirm the data as I find it

David

Drums & Percussion

D Anfusco