Drums & Percussion/percusion

Question
What are some of the most commonly heard percussion instruments in music?

Answer
The suspense and what type of music you are listening to. In classical music, the most common instruments or timpani, snare drum, bass drum, and cymbals. Also, in orchestras that play this type of music, we hear mallet percussion instruments like the xylophone the bells and the chimes. if you are listening to standard rock music, mostly what you want here is the drum set. if you listen to jazz music, you won't hear the drum set and the vibraphone.

if you live in India or Africa or South America or Mexico, almost all of these instruments are different. It is because those are not use in their culture. For example, in Guatemala, the marimba is there national instrument.

Drums & Percussion

James Moyer