Drums & Percussion/Cymbal question


Mike--the "Drum Doctor" wrote at 2013-12-20 15:38:36
Part 2---

I forgot to tell you about how to control the volume.

There are rubber pads that fit over the drums and eliminate 99% of the volume.

They just lay on the drum and bounce like crazy.

They make a pad for every size drum--including the bass drum.

They also make special pads for the cymbals.

They are called "Sound-Offs"---

They can be bought at most music stores and online.

There are other brands, and most of them are good and do the job.

If you go into a good size music store or drum shop, they will probably have a few of them there, so you can see and feel what I am talking about.

Happy Holidays!


Drums & Percussion

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]