Drums & Percussion/Gon Bops Conga Head

Question
I have a Gon Bops 9.5 "Super Quinto" bought in 1981.  I need a head for it.  I hear there's a guy on the west coast who makes them.  I'm in Los Angeles.  Would you have his contact information, or would you know where I can get one?

Thanks,

Al

Answer
Try Steve Weiss Music. steveweissmusic.com He is in Philadelphia but is the largest percussion dealer in the country. If he doesn't have it - oyu need to find a DW dealer as DW owns Gon Bop. Second suggestion is Dales Drum shop. http://www.dalesdrumshop.com/hand-percussion

You may need to write or call either of these places.  

Drums & Percussion

James Moyer