Drums & Percussion/Gon Bops Conga Head

I have a Gon Bops 9.5 "Super Quinto" bought in 1981.  I need a head for it.  I hear there's a guy on the west coast who makes them.  I'm in Los Angeles.  Would you have his contact information, or would you know where I can get one?

Try Steve Weiss Music. steveweissmusic.com He is in Philadelphia but is the largest percussion dealer in the country. If he doesn't have it - oyu need to find a DW dealer as DW owns Gon Bop. Second suggestion is Dales Drum shop. http://www.dalesdrumshop.com/hand-percussion

You may need to write or call either of these places.  

Drums & Percussion

James Moyer

Anything in percussion or drums. Macintosh computers or music software

30 years of professional playing and 25 years of teaching at all levels in percussion and drums. I taught middle school, high school and college students since 1978. I used to work for Apple. I know the computer line and operating system at expert level and teach music technology at my college.

American Federation of Musicians Percussive Arts Society Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Pi Kappa Lambda Phi Kapp Phi

Percussive Noites School Band amd Orchestra Author of Four Mallet Method for Marimba - Studio 4 Productions 3 guitar transcriptions for marimba available at Steve Weiss Music

Bach. Music Ed. - Susquehanna University Master of Music - University of Oklahoma Doctor of Musical Arts - University of Oklahoma Associate Professor of Music - Millikin University 1986-98 and Lafayette College 2004-present.