Drums & Percussion/vintage cymbals?

I believe I found vintage AVEDIS ZILDJIAN CO GENUINE TURKISH CYMBALS MADE IN THE USA. I need help dating them and pricing them to sale. Thank you.

You need to contact one of several businesses that should be able to help you. However, be aware that the "genuine Turkish cymbals" have been made in Mass. For decades. Also, over the past 30 years, ZildjiN has had hundreds of models and lines of cymbals. You have  3 places that I think can help. They will charge you for an assessment.

As a last resort, you might contact Zildjian themselves, but most large music companies do not offer appraisal services.  

Drums & Percussion

James Moyer

Anything in percussion or drums. Macintosh computers or music software

30 years of professional playing and 25 years of teaching at all levels in percussion and drums. I taught middle school, high school and college students since 1978. I used to work for Apple. I know the computer line and operating system at expert level and teach music technology at my college.

American Federation of Musicians Percussive Arts Society Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Pi Kappa Lambda Phi Kapp Phi

Percussive Noites School Band amd Orchestra Author of Four Mallet Method for Marimba - Studio 4 Productions 3 guitar transcriptions for marimba available at Steve Weiss Music

Bach. Music Ed. - Susquehanna University Master of Music - University of Oklahoma Doctor of Musical Arts - University of Oklahoma Associate Professor of Music - Millikin University 1986-98 and Lafayette College 2004-present.