Drywall & Plastering/joining drywall seam to wood paneling

Gary p wrote at 2013-10-12 17:54:28
I know this is an old question.   but curious about the "nice wood trim" answer.  I have a similar issue but the panels go most of the way up. and the ceiling is also vaulted so the distance between top of panel and ceiling changes   anyway I was looking for ideas.   I had always thought a out putting a shallow (inch?) shelf with some trim under.   but just unsure if that's "the right thing"..  thoughts??

Drywall & Plastering

Maurice A. Schouvillier

I can answer all questions pertaining to all phases of drywall construction, plastering, stucco, and dryvit. Hanging, taping, texturing, painting, metal stud framing, insulation,and sound proofing as in home theaters, offices, and condos

35 years in the trade. Was senior estimator and project manager for a large company for 13 yrs. Currently own and operate GTX Industries, Inc. Started out packing sheetrock and worked my way up.

high school diploma course in Good Sense construction practices

Businessman of the year, 2001