Dulcimer/Dulcimers

Question
I have 2 hammer strike Dulcimers for sale.  They were professionally made in Canada.  My parents played in a dulcimer band in Arcadia in the 1980's and 90's.  Are you and anyone you know interested?

I am sorry I missed your concert at the library this past Saturday as I would have enjoyed it very much..

Answer
Sorry I can't help much with this one, Linda - I'm a mountain dulcimer guy -- but you might try the internet - I know there are several hammered dulcimer websites out there, or you might try taking out an ad in Dulcimer Players News - they handle both. Sorry you couldn't make the library thing -- it went really well and I think everybody enjoyed it. Went over the history of the dulcimer and played quite a bit, both old style and modern, including blues, rock, flamenco, everything. It was fun

Dulcimer

John Blosser