I have 2 hammer strike Dulcimers for sale.  They were professionally made in Canada.  My parents played in a dulcimer band in Arcadia in the 1980's and 90's.  Are you and anyone you know interested?

I am sorry I missed your concert at the library this past Saturday as I would have enjoyed it very much..

Sorry I can't help much with this one, Linda - I'm a mountain dulcimer guy -- but you might try the internet - I know there are several hammered dulcimer websites out there, or you might try taking out an ad in Dulcimer Players News - they handle both. Sorry you couldn't make the library thing -- it went really well and I think everybody enjoyed it. Went over the history of the dulcimer and played quite a bit, both old style and modern, including blues, rock, flamenco, everything. It was fun

John Blosser

All questions pertaining to the playing of mountain dulcimer, acquisition of dulcimers, books, CDs, etc., how to play, how to learn, WHY to play, where to get a good dulcimer, what books are most helpful to beginners, etc.

Teacher/performer: French Creek (Pa.) dulcimer symposium Teacher/performer: Sunshine State Music Camp, 2000 Teacher/Performer -- NGFDA Fall Festival, 2000 Performer - various venues for the past l0 years. Current Florida dulcimer champion, 2000.