Duran Duran/Warren

Question
After the second leaving of Andy Taylor, Why did they not re-join Warren? I also like him as a Duranee.

Answer
Hi Bernard!

After Andy left the second time, Duran did not ask Warren to rejoin the band because they were not interested in working with him again.  He was not a very pleasant person to tour with and he embarrassed the rest of the members on occasion by behaving very rudely and doing nasty things of a sexual nature on stage. The band did not like being portrayed in that way in front of their fans.  These are only rumors that I have heard, I have not heard anything concrete from any media about why he was not asked back.  

You may be able to find more information at www.lizardkingduran.com or from duranduran.com

Thanks for your question, I hope I was of some help!

- Tracy

Duran Duran

Tracy Scott