Duran Duran/ARCADIA and POWER STATION Songs

Question
Hi Al,
Did Duran Duran sing/ perform some Power station hits during their concerts? Why were Arcadia and Power stations disbanded?
Thank you.

Answer
Duran Duran performed both "Election Day" and Some Like It a Hot" during both the '87 Strange Behaviour tour and the  Big Live Thing tour. To my knowledge they haven't played any since then.

John and Andy created The Power Station after finishing up the Sing Blue Silver tour. Everyone was burned out in the band, and they wanted a break from each other and the Duran sound. Simon, Nick, and Roger decided to do something as well so Arcadia was formed. Roger actually played drums on both projects.  The groups were only side projects and Duran Duran is their focus.

Al

Duran Duran

Al Stout