Dutch/Old Dutch/German Family Given Names

I've run across names that may be a mixture of Dutch/German/Prussian names, to which I cannot find pronunciations online. These are from my genealogy. They are
Sytge (a female)
Alet (also female)
Greitjen (which I'm assuming is pronounced like Gretchen, although I've seen it's another name for Margaret)
and the surname Pletjes.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi Debbie,
Not all of these names sound Dutch.
Alet could be the Dutch name "Aleit" or "Aleid". If you Google the latter, you will actually find a Dutch writer. It is pronounced "A-LAID"
Greitjen to me sounds like "Gretchen" which I believe is German. You could pronounce it "GRAI-tchen".
Alletjen would be the dimunitive of "Alet" so again "Aleid". The "j"  in this name is pronounced as "y" so somewhat like "Al-LET-yen"
Pletjes does sound Dutch or Belgian so it might indeed have this as an origin. You might pronounce it as "PLAT-yes".

Philip Lafeber

Because I am Dutch, you might ask me any general question about The Netherlands. Specifically, I can tell you about;

Please don't expect expert answers on history or genealogy.

I have been raised in The Netherlands, I have studied and worked there. I have also always been interested in other countries, languages and cultures. That is why I think I can say I know what the Dutch are like and how they differ from others.

I have earned my M.Sc. at a Dutch university. I also have an IELTS, so please also ask me about the language.