Dutch/Durch surname pronunciation

Question
How is the surname KOGER pronounced in Dutch?

Answer
You pronounce it almost the way you would in English, execpt for the "G" in the name.
First, imagine it was "Coder". You pronounce it exactly like you would in English.
Now for teh G sound. This is a rasping sound as if clearing your throat. The sound comes from the back of the mouth, near the throat, in the same way you pronounce the G in English. The difference is you open your throat just once for the English G, and in Dutch you et it open and close rapidly, as if your making a 'white noise' sound from a tv or radio that has no reception.

Dutch

Philip Lafeber