Dylan, Bob/Forever Young

Question
Yes I am doing a production at my church this sunday in celebration of Dylan's 70th birthday. I wanted to play a video of "Forever Young" but with copyright laws it isn't easy. Now do you have the expertise to download a copy of a video I need? I have another question......

Answer
No and Mr. Dylan and his management have been pulling off all of his music from UTube and related sites.  

As you know there are those who were taking advantage of the use of his songs and I believe that was done to protect future releases of his music .  

I am sorry about that, but thanks so much for the production.  We are all putting something together for his 70th Birthday and here in New York young musicians are gathering at various locations to play his music.  

I beleive Bob would appreciate it greatly if a live musician were used instead of a video.  

Dylan, Bob

Delores DiGiovanni