Dylan, Bob/Forever Young

Yes I am doing a production at my church this sunday in celebration of Dylan's 70th birthday. I wanted to play a video of "Forever Young" but with copyright laws it isn't easy. Now do you have the expertise to download a copy of a video I need? I have another question......

No and Mr. Dylan and his management have been pulling off all of his music from UTube and related sites.  

As you know there are those who were taking advantage of the use of his songs and I believe that was done to protect future releases of his music .  

I am sorry about that, but thanks so much for the production.  We are all putting something together for his 70th Birthday and here in New York young musicians are gathering at various locations to play his music.  

I beleive Bob would appreciate it greatly if a live musician were used instead of a video.  

Dylan, Bob

Delores DiGiovanni

Can answer questions regarding his life in Greenwich Village and the influence of music at that time during the sixties.

Lived all of my life in both East and West Greenwich Village. Went to New York University and was a part of the culture surrounding this era.

New York University, BA City College , Masters Communications

New York City Sales Award for Marketing and Advertising.