E-Commerce, Web Businesses/Making CDs to Sell on eBay

I'm trying to make CDs to sell on eBay and am having trouble. The problem is that I want to make a product that packages 4 CDs together in a CD box and have the CD labels and the design on the outside of the box look professional. I also don't have funds to order from a company that has a mium order if 1,000. I want to start off ordering 10-20 and then increase the amount I order at a time as I sell more. I'm having trouble finding a company to do this. Where can I have this done?

Hi Joseph,

I would do internet research on "drop shipping" and "Drop ship" keywords - this is a term where you can buy 1 piece from a supplier and have it sent directly to your customer without you having to prepay or buy inventory  - i think this is the service you should ask your suppliers about

hope this helps-  and good luck!

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Michael Michelini

selling on ebay, selling on your own website via ecommerce, listing on google adwords, landing pages,

Since 2003 I have been doing marketing and sales for technology companies. In 2004 I started my own online ebay and ecommerce shop. I have fun and good (and bad!) experiences with ebay, amazon, google adwords. In late 2007 I opened a company in China, where I source products for ecommerce as well as build and promote my US and China online shops.

Shadstone Limited - helping American companies build their Chinese Social Media Startup Weekend, Shenzhen, China organizer hero meets hero Chinese Foreign Trade federation

Google adwords certified professional, masters in Tech management, bachelors in engineering management

Google Adwords Certification eBay powerseller