E-Commerce, Web Businesses/What was this site created with?

Is this guy at using just wordpress to create his site the way it looks?

ANSWER: Sterling

I am not the best qualified person to answer this completely. I must do some more learning!

But as I see it this is using WordPress...but many use WordPress with numerous add-ons, plug-ins and customizations.

This tells us though, that the site is based on WordPress:

Full item is:

There are also some plug-ins (these add funtionailty and can be forms, calendars, connection to email sign-up and more.

That's what, I ,can tell you.

Hope this helps you

Best wishes,

QUESTION: So are you saying Roger that plug-ins and ad-ons are also a feature that comes with using Wordpress for a blog?

Take Care

I have several sites that use WordPress (but I'm still not an expert!) and all use some plug-ins etc.
These are readily available and depending on how ambitious or how feature-rich a site needs to be many, that cover the needs of most blog sites, are free.

I can refer you if you need a good WP practitioner and expert, by the way. wishes

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Roger Ellman

Helping small companies ensure their website has the right approach for greatest success in appealing to visitors, customers. Promotion effectively via the internet (but can answer only 1 or 2 specific questions at a time, here!). We know what works and what does not. We need a description of the website and the business it is serving (or intends to). I will try to proffer advice that bridges the gap between the "tech" or "IT" people and those with less of a technical approach. If you have the idea and are business-savvy - but the "newspeak" of high technology gets you down, you`ve come to the right place!

Created mutiple websites-based travel company online - started 2001 (sold in 2010) Operate several websites: - - - - Advised online DVD startup regarding web systems and design Copy written for all websites, professional and business materials Design of websites Usability connoisseur

Online - websites,,, numerous online press and media sites in the Economics, travel and help areas.

Studies include Lotus Notes, Ruby on Rails, HTML and CSS - BUT...90% of learning has been by trying, improving and doing!

Virgin; Leisure complex in Crete; High desert retreat - Arizona,USA; Consumer shopping website - UK and Europe; Legal services company - HI,USA - More