E-Commerce, Web Businesses/What was this site created with?

Question
QUESTION: Hi Roger

Is this guy at richgrad.com using just wordpress to create his site the way it looks?

ANSWER: Sterling

I am not the best qualified person to answer this completely. I must do some more learning!

But as I see it this is using WordPress...but many use WordPress with numerous add-ons, plug-ins and customizations.

This tells us though, that the site is based on WordPress:

/wp-content/themes/internetmarketing/custom.css

Full item is:  http://richgrad.com/wp-content/themes/internetmarketing/custom.css

There are also some plug-ins (these add funtionailty and can be forms, calendars, connection to email sign-up and more.

That's what, I ,can tell you.

Hope this helps you

Best wishes,
Roger

QUESTION: So are you saying Roger that plug-ins and ad-ons are also a feature that comes with using Wordpress for a blog?

Take Care

Answer
Sterling

I have several sites that use WordPress (but I'm still not an expert!) and all use some plug-ins etc.
These are readily available and depending on how ambitious or how feature-rich a site needs to be many, that cover the needs of most blog sites, are free.

I can refer you if you need a good WP practitioner and expert, by the way.

Again...best wishes
Roger

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Roger Ellman