E-Commerce, Web Businesses/WHAT TYPE OF WEB DESIGN

Question
I AM TRYING TO MAKE A EMPLOYMENT WEBSITE WHERE EMPLOYERS CAN POST JOBS AND APPLICANTS CAN POST THEIR RESUMES FOR JOBS RIGHT ON MY WEBSITE FOR THE STATE OF MICHIGAN BUT HAS NO IDEAL OF WHAT TYPE OF THEME THAT CAN BE USED FOR IT. I DO HAVE SSL ALREADY FOR SECURITY. HELP!

Answer
Terri

I do not ahve the immediate knowledge yet, which could truly help you.

I am sorry.

However I have worked with and also used the web design, builidng and strategy services of a small company which I really recommend. Only thing is they are extraordinarily busy much of the time and also I do not know if this is the type of work they would be able to help with, just that if they can, they are good. So you could message them if you choose and mention I suggested running your current needs by them -> www.esanctuary.net  and Nick Davies is the one to ask for.

No other suggestions I can think would help. But hope this does.

Best wishes,

Roger

RogerEllman.com
TheRepliesBook.com
2sane.com
Thankly.com  

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Roger Ellman