E-Commerce, Web Businesses/$70 a month online job

Question
Hi  Do you know of a home base business website that pays $70 a day for working online because i need $70 to invest in a business. I am on welfare and i need the $70 urgently.

Answer
No. Any ad you see for "make money at home stuffing envelopes" etc requires you to send them money first and they write back "run an ad like we did and help people make money by stuffing envelopes -- they pay you to learn that".

Total scam.  There is no business I know of, legitimate or otherwise, that will pay you $70 per day for an investment one time of $70.  That sounds totally fraudulent.

Lee

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Lee Horner