E-Commerce, Web Businesses/$70 a month online job

Web Rock wrote at 2014-11-21 09:58:54
This all are scam sites. Do not believe in all of this.

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Lee Horner

California & Arizona attorney,previously a Director of Rexall Showcase International, an international e-commerce home based business focusing on natural health remedies and sports nutritionals. I analyze all sorts of home based busineses for clients as well as franchise operations, joint ventures, etc. I can tell you what to look for in a good opportunity and what to stay away from. I don't do homework questions and I'm not looking for a business opportunity. If I can help you assess one or more of them, let me know.

Presently a financial planner specializing in fixed, indexed insurance products (Life and Annuities) and impaired risk cases. Formerly a distributor with Amway for many years and a director of Rexall Showcase International. Do what I did and check the fruit on the tree for yourself.

Business management degree from the University of New Mexico; Doctorate of Law (JD) degree from Lincoln Law School, Sacramento, CA. Admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit, Arizona and California.