E-Commerce, Web Businesses/ebay login

Hi Michael,
The ebay email address that I used for years stopped working about 2 months ago; no problem I figured, I'll just use the "My ebay" messages on the site which worked fine.
Last month I received a message from ebay that my acct settings had been altered or attempted to alter, that if it wasn't me (it wasn't) to change my password which I did. It worked fine for a week, then it just stopped working and I couldn't log in anymore.
Now I can't log in to ebay but I also can't log in to "my ebay" to retrieve a "forgot my password" prompt. So I can't figure out what to do. I did try my old password too, but neither work now. Any ideas?
Thanks for any help or hints you might give me!

Hi Blue!

I have a bad feeling someone took your password! You should immediately contact the security center at eBay and explain the situation - they should be able to help you - you may need to verify your identity

what about your eBay username  ?  can you see if anyone is selling under it now

good luck

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Michael Michelini

selling on ebay, selling on your own website via ecommerce, listing on google adwords, landing pages,

Since 2003 I have been doing marketing and sales for technology companies. In 2004 I started my own online ebay and ecommerce shop. I have fun and good (and bad!) experiences with ebay, amazon, google adwords. In late 2007 I opened a company in China, where I source products for ecommerce as well as build and promote my US and China online shops.

Shadstone Limited - helping American companies build their Chinese Social Media Startup Weekend, Shenzhen, China organizer hero meets hero Chinese Foreign Trade federation

Google adwords certified professional, masters in Tech management, bachelors in engineering management

Google Adwords Certification eBay powerseller