E-Commerce, Web Businesses/facebook likes

I'd like to know if there's any way I can hide the number of "likes" on my facebook page? I only have 10 "likes" and would rather hide that. I just haven't had much time to spend on facebook.

I'd appreciate any information about it.

To the best of my knowledge, and in case a quick search on Google provided new information I did just that, there is no way of hiding "likes" in the way you wish to.

I am Not an expert on Facebook at all, however, so I hope someone else can answer this question for you.

I am not sure if this is the type of question ideally suited, but you could ask it on Quora.com where questions are usually answered by experts, owners and managers of the very entities asked about, quite often.

I think that as everyone starts with a handful of likes and some famous or noted entities have various of their social media accounts in different states of active or neglect status, it is not something you should feel so bad about. Even so, I understand the feeling that few "likes" almost seem to amount to "dislike"!

Best, Roger

E-Commerce, Web Businesses

Roger Ellman

Helping small companies ensure their website has the right approach for greatest success in appealing to visitors, customers. Promotion effectively via the internet (but can answer only 1 or 2 specific questions at a time, here!). We know what works and what does not. We need a description of the website and the business it is serving (or intends to). I will try to proffer advice that bridges the gap between the "tech" or "IT" people and those with less of a technical approach. If you have the idea and are business-savvy - but the "newspeak" of high technology gets you down, you`ve come to the right place!

Created mutiple websites-based travel company online - started 2001 (sold in 2010) Operate several websites: RogerEllman.com - TheRepliesBook.com - Thankly.com - PoemsAndSongs.com - 2sane.com Advised online DVD startup regarding web systems and design Copy written for all websites, professional and business materials Design of websites Usability connoisseur

Online - websites SuperbGreeece.com, CreteTravel.com, 2sane.com, numerous online press and media sites in the Economics, travel and help areas.

Studies include Lotus Notes, Ruby on Rails, HTML and CSS - BUT...90% of learning has been by trying, improving and doing!

Virgin; Leisure complex in Crete; High desert retreat - Arizona,USA; Consumer shopping website - UK and Europe; Legal services company - HI,USA - More