Eagles, The/Eagles documentary

Question
Hello,

I am trying to find out who the lady is hugging Glenn Frey in their documentary. It is a still shot. She has long blonde hair and is wearing an orange and white striped shirt and blue jeans. Her hair is pushed back with sunglasses. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lorri

Answer
Hi--

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the same person you are. If you'd like to send me an exact time-stamp of where this person appears in the documentary I can look again.  My gut feeling is that this is a girlfriend of Glenn's. I believe she was a Playboy centerfold and her name is Lynn.

Eagles, The

Melissa Prepster