Ear & Body Piercing/Tounge piercing help!

My tongue
My tongue  
My tongue again
My tongue again  
QUESTION: I just got y tounge pierced the 21 of December and I have this bump I hard skin white white stuff and If i brush it it sometimes has a little blood. I don't want to take the piercing out , so what do I do to make this go awy and my piercing be normal? What's wrong with it? How long will it take to fix? Please help.

ANSWER: Your piercing may have several different factors that interfere with healing. describes some of them.

My tounge
My tounge  

QUESTION: Thank you.
So is this infected or just irration? Is it the bar? It's the bar I got when I originally got my tounge pierced.
It hurts a little hit.
What do I do?
How long till it gets better?

It is not clear from the photos whether your piercing is accurately angled.
If it leans -\- instead of being perpendicular -|- then you may have continued irritation, even if you change the jewelry.

Where are you located? I'll be pleased to refer you to a qualified professional in your area.

Ear & Body Piercing

Brian Skellie

I can answer questions in regards to and not limited to: jewelry safety, specifically material, shape, proportion, and related issues; aseptic technique and sterilization as it applies to piercing safety; ethical issues of technique and bedside manner; the aftercare and recovery process for piercings. *Available for consultation.

Body artist and founder of Piercing Experience (1992), and SciCan Authorized Dealer of STATIM Sterilizers and related infection control products

Currently serving on the APP Board of Directors as President, formerly as Global Media Director 2013-2014, International Liaison 2010-13, Treasurer 1997-99. Over fifteen years with ASTM and APP.

The Point Journal of the Association of Professional Piercers, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing

I regularly participate and teach in many APP and related body art educational programs. I keep current certifications for OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.

APP President's Award, Best Freehand Piercer, Best of Atlanta

Tens of thousands of one on one client experiences as the founder of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA, USA *Body jewelry design and safety expert: Member ASTM committee F04( former Member AAMI ( Research advisor and educator for the APP for over a decade( teaching advanced studio setup, sterilization and equipment management, freehand piercing, aseptic/sterile technique and much more. Distributor and Body Art expert for SciCan StatIM sterilization and infection control products. and