Ear & Body Piercing/Male Nipple Piercings

Right nipple
Right nipple  

Left nipple
Left nipple  
Hello my name is Joshua. I got my nipples pierced 3 days ago. I'm a little concerned. Its nothing major but u can see the barbell in my left nipple more than u can see the barbell in the right nipple. Can it be that my name nipples are swelling differently or is it that my piercer messed up on making it even?

Hello Joshua,
It is hard to say, without seeing the previous form that your nipples had. In this case, it appears that the piercings could be better matched, and that the right nipple piercing is deeper at the outside edge. Consider taking it out to have it corrected by your piercer if it does not settle in to a look that is attractive to you.  

Ear & Body Piercing

Brian Skellie

I can answer questions in regards to and not limited to: jewelry safety, specifically material, shape, proportion, and related issues; aseptic technique and sterilization as it applies to piercing safety; ethical issues of technique and bedside manner; the aftercare and recovery process for piercings. *Available for consultation.

Body artist and founder of Piercing Experience (1992), and SciCan Authorized Dealer of STATIM Sterilizers and related infection control products

Currently serving on the APP Board of Directors as President, formerly as Global Media Director 2013-2014, International Liaison 2010-13, Treasurer 1997-99. Over fifteen years with ASTM and APP.

The Point Journal of the Association of Professional Piercers, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing

I regularly participate and teach in many APP and related body art educational programs. I keep current certifications for OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.

APP President's Award, Best Freehand Piercer, Best of Atlanta

Tens of thousands of one on one client experiences as the founder of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA, USA *Body jewelry design and safety expert: Member ASTM committee F04( former Member AAMI ( Research advisor and educator for the APP for over a decade( teaching advanced studio setup, sterilization and equipment management, freehand piercing, aseptic/sterile technique and much more. Distributor and Body Art expert for SciCan StatIM sterilization and infection control products. and