Ear & Body Piercing/Ear piercing extremely low.

Right ear
Right ear  
Left ear 0g
Left ear 0g  
QUESTION: Hello, I started stretching my ears a while back and noticed one was kinda low but I ignored it. But recently I went from a 0g to to 00g I  am skeptical of doing my left ear because it look really thin. Do you think I can stretch it I will add photos. Your help is surely appreciated. I prefer not to downsize I want 00g in both if possible

ANSWER: It appears thin enough to split. Consider having a dermatologist close it for you, so that it may be pierced again to better match the other. Some professional piercers have experience with correcting a crooked or thinning piercing. Where are you located? Perhaps I can refer you to someone qualified.

QUESTION: I am located I'n new bern North Carolina  and thank you

One of my colleagues from the APP works nearby in Wilmington:

Studio Seven
3500 Oleander Drive
Wilmington, NC 28403
Phone: 910-799-5678
Members: Michael Marinelli

You can find others qualified to help through this map:

Ear & Body Piercing

Brian Skellie

I can answer questions in regards to and not limited to: jewelry safety, specifically material, shape, proportion, and related issues; aseptic technique and sterilization as it applies to piercing safety; ethical issues of technique and bedside manner; the aftercare and recovery process for piercings. *Available for consultation.

Body artist and founder of Piercing Experience (1992), and SciCan Authorized Dealer of STATIM Sterilizers and related infection control products

Currently serving on the APP Board of Directors as President, formerly as Global Media Director 2013-2014, International Liaison 2010-13, Treasurer 1997-99. Over fifteen years with ASTM and APP.

The Point Journal of the Association of Professional Piercers, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing

I regularly participate and teach in many APP and related body art educational programs. I keep current certifications for OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.

APP President's Award, Best Freehand Piercer, Best of Atlanta

Tens of thousands of one on one client experiences as the founder of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA, USA *Body jewelry design and safety expert: Member ASTM committee F04( former Member AAMI ( Research advisor and educator for the APP for over a decade( teaching advanced studio setup, sterilization and equipment management, freehand piercing, aseptic/sterile technique and much more. Distributor and Body Art expert for SciCan StatIM sterilization and infection control products. and