Ear & Body Piercing/ear stretching gone bad

I did a two gauge to double zero tapers two nights ago in one night and notice now they bled and crusted so when I cleaned them I used Peroxide stopped the bleeding and put the tapers back in with neosporin lubing em but inside the hole of my right ear is a small split I'm trying to push past n heal to keep my 00 gauge...ANY SUGGESTIONS OR OPINIONS?????

The consensus among experienced piercers would be for you to drop back down to the smaller size (2g) with jewelry that meets APP safety standards for initial healing, such as Titanium or glass, and to avoid tapers that are this abrupt for stretching. Here is an article from my studio site that explains how to recuperate and to get back to 00g next time safely.

Ear & Body Piercing

Brian Skellie

I can answer questions in regards to and not limited to: jewelry safety, specifically material, shape, proportion, and related issues; aseptic technique and sterilization as it applies to piercing safety; ethical issues of technique and bedside manner; the aftercare and recovery process for piercings. *Available for consultation.

Body artist and founder of Piercing Experience (1992), and SciCan Authorized Dealer of STATIM Sterilizers and related infection control products

Currently serving on the APP Board of Directors as President, formerly as Global Media Director 2013-2014, International Liaison 2010-13, Treasurer 1997-99. Over fifteen years with ASTM and APP.

The Point Journal of the Association of Professional Piercers, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing

I regularly participate and teach in many APP and related body art educational programs. I keep current certifications for OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.

APP President's Award, Best Freehand Piercer, Best of Atlanta

Tens of thousands of one on one client experiences as the founder of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA, USA *Body jewelry design and safety expert: Member ASTM committee F04( former Member AAMI ( Research advisor and educator for the APP for over a decade( teaching advanced studio setup, sterilization and equipment management, freehand piercing, aseptic/sterile technique and much more. Distributor and Body Art expert for SciCan StatIM sterilization and infection control products. and