Ear & Body Piercing/weird bump on my tongue. Keloid i think

Hello! So I had venom bites for about a year. And right piercing was always... hurting and weird. So yesterday I noticed weird bump and I decided to take out my piercing (even though i love it so much). And I don't know what should i do right now? Try healing it with salt water or what? I don't want to operate it. And please answer soon because I do not like what I see..

In my observation, you may find that changing to a simpler toothpaste while healing could avoid prolonging the irritation. If the bumps do not go away on their own, then see your dentist for a referral. Generally, oral scarring is minimal when tongue jewelry is removed, other than damage to the gums, roots and enamel.

Ear & Body Piercing

Brian Skellie

I can answer questions in regards to and not limited to: jewelry safety, specifically material, shape, proportion, and related issues; aseptic technique and sterilization as it applies to piercing safety; ethical issues of technique and bedside manner; the aftercare and recovery process for piercings. *Available for consultation.

Body artist and founder of Piercing Experience (1992), and SciCan Authorized Dealer of STATIM Sterilizers and related infection control products

Currently serving on the APP Board of Directors as President, formerly as Global Media Director 2013-2014, International Liaison 2010-13, Treasurer 1997-99. Over fifteen years with ASTM and APP.

The Point Journal of the Association of Professional Piercers, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing

I regularly participate and teach in many APP and related body art educational programs. I keep current certifications for OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.

APP President's Award, Best Freehand Piercer, Best of Atlanta

Tens of thousands of one on one client experiences as the founder of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA, USA *Body jewelry design and safety expert: Member ASTM committee F04( former Member AAMI ( Research advisor and educator for the APP for over a decade( teaching advanced studio setup, sterilization and equipment management, freehand piercing, aseptic/sterile technique and much more. Distributor and Body Art expert for SciCan StatIM sterilization and infection control products. and