Ear & Body Piercing/Vertical labret piercing infected?

I got a vertical labret piercing close to 2 months ago now and I'm a bit concerned about whether it is infected or not. I haven't had a chance to get back to the place where they pierced my lip yet, not till next weekend. As per instruction, I have been cleaning with a salt solution twice a day since I got it.
The bottom appears to be healing fine, but the top is of concern. It has often got whitish-yellowish fluid secreting from it, but only when I clean it. It dries to be crusty and has a light yellow tinge to it. Some days there would be more than others. In the last week it seems to be bleeding a lot more when I clean it as well. And this bit is difficult to explain. There is a smallish lump under it on the (my) left side. When I clean it, it appears that flesh from my lip can pop out of it, but go back in. This lump makes it look like it is pushing the top ball to the right, but I can still move it back into place.
I'm just having trouble telling if this fluid is lymph or pus(it's never been dark yellow or green)and if this little lump will cause the piercing to move or be rejected.
Thanks :)

From your description it seems like you're not finished healing yet. You should be fine until you can visit your piercer for a checkup. Most small bumps are from irritation during healing and get well :)

The most common signs of infection are  redness, heat, swelling, pain and discolored discharge.

Ear & Body Piercing

Brian Skellie

I can answer questions in regards to and not limited to: jewelry safety, specifically material, shape, proportion, and related issues; aseptic technique and sterilization as it applies to piercing safety; ethical issues of technique and bedside manner; the aftercare and recovery process for piercings. *Available for consultation.

Body artist and founder of Piercing Experience (1992), and SciCan Authorized Dealer of STATIM Sterilizers and related infection control products

Currently serving on the APP Board of Directors as President, formerly as Global Media Director 2013-2014, International Liaison 2010-13, Treasurer 1997-99. Over fifteen years with ASTM and APP.

The Point Journal of the Association of Professional Piercers, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing

I regularly participate and teach in many APP and related body art educational programs. I keep current certifications for OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.

APP President's Award, Best Freehand Piercer, Best of Atlanta

Tens of thousands of one on one client experiences as the founder of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA, USA *Body jewelry design and safety expert: Member ASTM committee F04( former Member AAMI ( Research advisor and educator for the APP for over a decade( teaching advanced studio setup, sterilization and equipment management, freehand piercing, aseptic/sterile technique and much more. Distributor and Body Art expert for SciCan StatIM sterilization and infection control products. and