Ear & Body Piercing/ear piercing left hole in my ear

Recently got my third lobes pierced and two days ago noticed that my right lobe  had a white ring around it so today I  off my earing an noticed the back of the  stud made a hole in the fronyr of  my ear and I can see flesh dont know what to do HELP ..

Hi Rocky,
Careful there :)
Taking off your jewelry can be risky in terms of infection.

How was the piercing performed and by whom?
Do you have a clear, close photo of what it looks like?

Please stop by to see a qualified professional can help you locate one of my APP colleagues in your area. Many options are available for safe piercers in California. can help in the meantime so you know more about what to expect.

Ear & Body Piercing

Brian Skellie

I can answer questions in regards to and not limited to: jewelry safety, specifically material, shape, proportion, and related issues; aseptic technique and sterilization as it applies to piercing safety; ethical issues of technique and bedside manner; the aftercare and recovery process for piercings. *Available for consultation.

Body artist and founder of Piercing Experience (1992), and SciCan Authorized Dealer of STATIM Sterilizers and related infection control products

Currently serving on the APP Board of Directors as President, formerly as Global Media Director 2013-2014, International Liaison 2010-13, Treasurer 1997-99. Over fifteen years with ASTM and APP.

The Point Journal of the Association of Professional Piercers, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Magazine, Creative Loafing

I regularly participate and teach in many APP and related body art educational programs. I keep current certifications for OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, First Aid, and CPR.

APP President's Award, Best Freehand Piercer, Best of Atlanta

Tens of thousands of one on one client experiences as the founder of Piercing Experience in Atlanta, GA, USA *Body jewelry design and safety expert: Member ASTM committee F04( former Member AAMI ( Research advisor and educator for the APP for over a decade( teaching advanced studio setup, sterilization and equipment management, freehand piercing, aseptic/sterile technique and much more. Distributor and Body Art expert for SciCan StatIM sterilization and infection control products. and