Early Childhood Education/Keeping tuition on time with families

As an early childhood educator, what do you feel is the best way to communicate with families on paying tuition on time if they have a history of being late?

Thank you for your questions. If you have allowed this problem to continue for too long, you have established a pattern of problematic behavior. At this point you have a choice to make: You can send them a letter explaining your policies regarding financial tuition and stating you will expel the child if they do not hold to your policies or you can set up a scholarship fund for exactly this purpose. I would suggest in the future not allowing this situation to continue on as long as you already have. Keeping strict financial policy is crucial for any school to survive. I applaud your efforts and wish you the greatest of educational success.
Pam Koons

Early Childhood Education

Pam Koons

Early Childhood Education For Prospective, New and Existing Teachers, and also Pre-School Owners/Directors. I can offer Teaching advice and also School Business advice. I owned a private Pre-school that I started over 22 years ago. I have degrees in Early Childhood Education, Business Management and Children's Theater. Can answer a variety of questions on anything having to do with Early Childhood Education, both teaching and business aspects. Currently, I mentor folks wanting to start up their own preschools and daycares: Please visit me there!

Success in many areas. President of the local Chamber of Commerce. My school was voted #1 best private Pre-School in my county. 26 newspaper articles were written about my school and a half page news article about myself. Published Author in a Children's Anthology now on Amazon. Guest lecturer at the local College.

BA Degree in Early Childhood Education