Early Childhood Education/Does a Montessori school make your child smarter?

rockyaline wrote at 2012-10-30 07:00:36
It is necessary to send child in nursery. Because they can learn many things from nursery and Nursery is one of the platform of Primary school.

Early Childhood Education

I can help with the following categories: infant-toddler care,curriculum for two through five year olds, Child Development Associate (CDA), teacher-parent concerns, classroom projects and ideas, developmental questions, lesson planning, developmentally appropriate practice, child care director questions. I can give information based on my experiences, opinions, and education although I cannot answer questions that require psycholgical or developmental diagnosis.

I have worked in the field of early childhood education for twenty years. I previously taught preschool and kindergarten. I am currently an administrator for a center. I also conduct and attend parent and teacher workshops on various topics related to early childhood.

National Association for the Education of Young Children, Phi Kappa Phi

Mailbox Magazine, Local Community Association Newsletter, Newsletter for local chapter of National Association for the Education of Young Children, The Tide, Literacy Connections, Room to Grow Blog

BS in Psychology with Early Childhood Credits, Infant-Toddler Certification, M.Ed., Child Development Associate (CDA) Advisor, Level Six Maryland Credential

Honors Graduate(4.0 GPA)