Early Childhood Education/permission letter

hi i have to write a permission letter regarding children who is school age that can  go to another floor or play outside for a short period of time by themself

Not sure why you would do this....are you the teacher writing this or the parent?

I have never heard of children in a program being permitted to play outside alone. I would not allow this--even with a note. Don't think that a note will absolve adults/center from responsibility if something were to happen.

Please clarify and explain further. Not sure if I am understanding what you need.

Early Childhood Education

Cindy Caporaso

I can answer questions in various areas of child development including ages and stages, how to foster growth in the development of young children, what to look for in early childhood centers and in early childhood providers. and ways to stimulate a child`s natural curiosity. I am fully versed in the Creative Curriculum and teach CDA for all age groups.

I have worked extensively in Early Childhood education leading extensive trainings for early childhood educators including the 120 hour National CDA program for both infant-toddler and preschool professionals. I have served in a variety of leadership roles throughout my career in early childhood, school-age and camp settings. in In my past role as a school-age child care Site Director, I planned, coordinated, and led activities for 40+ children. My responsibilities included the training and supervision of staff members. I also participated in the training, mentoring and supervision of high school students in an educational setting. Presently, I work in a faith based program as Director of Children's Ministries while continuing to work as a teacher in a school-age before and after school program.

I love to write. At this time, I have completed four faith-based children's books and hope to be published one day. My most recent work, titled "God's Table is For Me," is a rhyming pictorial book about Communion. Some of my original art ideas are included in "Primary Art" by MaryAnne F. Kohl.

I hold a B.A. degree in Education from Moravian College. My graduate work in Human Development and Community Counseling was completed at Lehigh University. Along with taking Theology classes at The Center for Lifelong Learning at the Drew Theological School, I completed a year long certificate program in Theology and Ministry at Princeton Theological Seminary.