Early Childhood Education/childhood and familylife

QUESTION: key theories and principles relating to early childhood and family life

ANSWER: Question is quite \vague...can you give me more info!

QUESTION: i just would like to know how i can write my my understanding of the key theories and principles relating to early childhood.

I am having trouble explaining andknowing what to include in the shortest way possible

ahhhh...Okay, check out Freud, Erickson, Piaget, Urie Bronfenbrenner, Arnold Gesell and John Bowlby!!

Great stuff and simple!!!

Sumarrize key points and you will be fine!!

Early Childhood Education

Cindy Caporaso

I can answer questions in various areas of child development including ages and stages, how to foster growth in the development of young children, what to look for in early childhood centers and in early childhood providers. and ways to stimulate a child`s natural curiosity. I am fully versed in the Creative Curriculum and teach CDA for all age groups.

I have worked extensively in Early Childhood education leading extensive trainings for early childhood educators including the 120 hour National CDA program for both infant-toddler and preschool professionals. I have served in a variety of leadership roles throughout my career in early childhood, school-age and camp settings. in In my past role as a school-age child care Site Director, I planned, coordinated, and led activities for 40+ children. My responsibilities included the training and supervision of staff members. I also participated in the training, mentoring and supervision of high school students in an educational setting. Presently, I work in a faith based program as Director of Children's Ministries while continuing to work as a teacher in a school-age before and after school program.

I love to write. At this time, I have completed four faith-based children's books and hope to be published one day. My most recent work, titled "God's Table is For Me," is a rhyming pictorial book about Communion. Some of my original art ideas are included in "Primary Art" by MaryAnne F. Kohl.

I hold a B.A. degree in Education from Moravian College. My graduate work in Human Development and Community Counseling was completed at Lehigh University. Along with taking Theology classes at The Center for Lifelong Learning at the Drew Theological School, I completed a year long certificate program in Theology and Ministry at Princeton Theological Seminary.