Early Childhood Education/cda application proess

I spoke with the pathways, I took class's in 09/10 and I never finish the assement process the lady at pathways said I had to do the portfolio again and a new application for scholarship. can you help me do that or suggest step to do it.
tonya canova

Hi Tonya,

Based on what you described, it sounds like you have to start with a new portfolio and new scholarship application. I cannot help you with those processes but if you google "CDA Help" you will find many companies (most charge a fee) that can help you with the steps required to achieve a CDA.  

Early Childhood Education

I can help with the following categories: infant-toddler care,curriculum for two through five year olds, Child Development Associate (CDA), teacher-parent concerns, classroom projects and ideas, developmental questions, lesson planning, developmentally appropriate practice, child care director questions. I can give information based on my experiences, opinions, and education although I cannot answer questions that require psycholgical or developmental diagnosis.

I have worked in the field of early childhood education for twenty years. I previously taught preschool and kindergarten. I am currently an administrator for a center. I also conduct and attend parent and teacher workshops on various topics related to early childhood.

National Association for the Education of Young Children, Phi Kappa Phi

Mailbox Magazine, Local Community Association Newsletter, Newsletter for local chapter of National Association for the Education of Young Children, The Tide, Literacy Connections, Room to Grow Blog

BS in Psychology with Early Childhood Credits, Infant-Toddler Certification, M.Ed., Child Development Associate (CDA) Advisor, Level Six Maryland Credential

Honors Graduate(4.0 GPA)